What Information Do We Collect?
ccDogecoin (“ccDoge”, “we” or “us”) collects (a) the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail; (b) aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit; (c) information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations); (d) financial information provided by the user for user syncing and information purposes only; and (e) information related to your use of the Website and/or the mobile application, including IP address, geographic location, and date and time of your request.
How Do We Use the Information?
ccDogecoin uses collected information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract such as processing your registration on our Website or sending you information about changes to our terms or policies;
- If you do not wish to receive marketing information about our programs, products, features or services, you may send an email to us at [email protected]
- Where you give us consent, such as (a) where you ask us to send marketing information to you via a medium where we need your consent, including alerts via mobile push notifications; (b) where you give us consent to place cookies and to use similar technologies; and (c) on other occasions where we ask you for consent, for a purpose which we explain at that time.
- Where we are legally required to do so. We may also provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of the Website or the public. In those instances, the information is provided only for that purpose.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not share or sell your personal data to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
- We may aggregate, anonymize, and publish data for statistical and research purposes only. For example, we may compile and share information related to the popularity of certain products tracked by users. In any such instance, the information will not be able to be traced back to any individual.
CcDogecoin’s website utilizes different technologies to collect, store, and aggregate data about website usage. We may use electronic tags called “cookies” to help us understand and analyze use of our site. This work is either performed directly by us or by a third party we’ve hired to assist us. We collect information about which pages have been accessed and for how long, the country the user accesses the site from, and certain technical information regarding the user’s computer and operating systems, such as user Internet protocol address, domain name and browser, etc.
Certain sections of CcDogecoin’s site require cookies to be enabled to enhance site performance. For example, cookies provide a secure way for us to verify user identity during a session and any return visits, they enable us to personalize a user’s experience on our sites, and they help enhance site navigation. Cookies also help us to understand how people use our sites so we can improve site functionality.
When a user comes to the website, our server sends a cookie to the user’s computer. Standing alone, cookies do not identify the user personally; they merely recognize the user’s browser. Generally, personally identifiable information is obtained by us only when a user decides to provide it, such as when requesting additional information via email or providing personal information.
We use two types of cookies on our sites, temporary cookies and persistent cookies. Temporary cookies are used to store information during a browser session and will expire shortly after concluding a visit to one of our sites. Persistent cookies are used to store information between visits to one of our sites and are stored permanently or for a specified length of time. Persistent cookies are used to facilitate easier navigation within our sites and provide a higher level of convenience for the user.