To access or use the Service, you must be at least 13 years old. The Service is strictly for your personal, non-commercial use unless you enter into a separate agreement with us for your commercial use. You may not use the Service if we have terminated any account of yours or banned you.
You agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of the Service or any Content;
- Copy, manipulate or aggregate any Content (including data) for the purpose of making it available to any third party;
- Trade, sell, rent, loan, lease or license any Content or access to the Service, whether commercially or free of charge;
- Use or introduce to the Service any data mining, crawling, "scraping", robot or similar automated or data gathering or extraction method, or manually access, acquire, monitor or copy any portion of the Service, or download or store Content.
- Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on the Service or any server or network connected to the Service or negatively affects the quality or availability of any Content, or speed or functionality of the Service;
- Introduce a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other malware to the Service, or use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware that prohibits volume requests for information;
- Violate, bypass or circumvent any security measure intended to limit or prevent access to the Website, Content or Service; or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, any Content or to any computer systems or networks connected to the Service or any CMC server, whether through hacking, password mining, unauthorized use of another's password/credentials or any other means;
- Restrict, inhibit or interfere with use of the Service by any other user (including by hacking or defacing the Website);
- Introduce or otherwise distribute through the Website any computer program that damages, interferes with, intercepts, collects, releases or discloses any system, data or personal information of ours or any third party;
- Make use of any of our trademarks, service marks, trade names or logos or those of any third party displayed on the Website; or modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice in the Content;
- Use the Website, Content or Services for or in connection with any activity that (i) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including without limitation, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), or (ii) involves proceeds of any unlawful or illegal activity.
- Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not CMC) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, software and services needed for you to access and use the Service, and paying all charges related thereto.
Linking to the Service from Your Website
You may place one or more links to the Service (collectively, the “Link”) on your own website (“Your Site”), provided that:
- The Link shall display only the following text: "ccDoge" or “ccDogecoin” or "Link to Dogecoin.cc””;
- Your Site shall not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- The look and feel of all content that accompanies the Link or is on the same page as the Link (for example, the entire article in which the Link appears, even if it is not all on the same page as the Link) shall not otherwise be of a nature that may damage or dilute the goodwill associated with CMC's name, reputation or any of its trademarks, trade names or service marks, as determined by CMC in its sole discretion;
- No content on Your Site shall contain any information that, in our sole discretion, may create the false impression that you, Your Site or any other website, service, person or entity is associated with, sponsored by or otherwise endorsed by CMC, or that any activity engaged in by you or anyone else has been approved by CMC.
We may revoke our consent to a Link at any time, without prior notice. If we notify you that you may no longer link to the Service, or to a page or document, you must promptly (and, in any event, within three (3) business days) remove all affected Links from Your Site.